Wednesday, August 17, 2016

In Which I Venture into Bookstagram


Recently I took the plunge and created a bookstagram (alongside Rebekah from Wings Made of Words).  It has been a couple of weeks since I finally started the account and it has been a lot of fun!  I have discovered a lot of new bloggers and bookstagrams, and it would be selfish not to share them.



fiction.and.cats

I love Ella's clean, white theme and (of course) the occasional cat.


fictionandfae


Ella's photos are always bright and white without being oversaturated.  I've been following her account since before I even created my own.


seelieknight

Viktoria has a real eye for photography, bookwise or not.  She has a very unique and recognizable style.


nextpageplease_

My favorite part about Katilin's bookstagram is the colors.  They really pop on her white backgrounds.


bookishkitties

I'm not going to lie, I'm just obsessed with the cats.  I don't know how Isa manages to capture such cute and clear photos!


wingsmadeofwords

Last but not least is Rebekah, who created a bookstagram along with me!  Not only is Rebekah one of my best blogging buddies, she takes gorgeous photos.



That's it...for now.  I have been following and loving a lot of bookstagrams lately, so expect some more recommendations in the future!



14 comments:

  1. I love Bookstagram. You have a great account!!! Thanks for sharing the others :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm really enjoying it so far. And thanks so much for the compliment and the comment Grace!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, your photography is gorgeous! And omg, those first two you recommended. <3

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, Ellie! And YES, fiction.and.cats and fictionandfae are definitely two of my favorites. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. OMG YOU HAVE A BOOKSTAGRAM BRB I'M FOLLOWING IT RIGHT NOW

    anna | annaish

    p.s: i'm back and you have an amazing feed!! you're so good at photography. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, IT'S SO FUN! I'm SOOO happy you're back, Anna. Thanks so much for the compliment and the comment!

      Delete
  4. Oh yay for being on bookstagram now, Erin!! ISN'T IT SO FUN THOUGH!?! I'm loving the look of your account! I was so so bad when I started haha. I totally mean grainy photos and just about no setting up of the shot or anything. It's embarrassing. Ahem. So you're on the path to pro-dom already (shhh pro-dom is totally a word).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT'S SO FUN!!! I'm glad you like my account so far Cait. Yours is one of my favorites. I'm still figuring it out, though. And pro-dom is DEFINITELY a word ;D Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on taking the plunge!! Your feed looks great so far though. I'm really tempted to make one too :)

    Katie // www.storiesandsnapshots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! It took a lot of deliberation but I'm so happy I finally did it. You should totally make one! Thanks for commenting, Katie!

      Delete
  6. Omg I do not deserve all the niceness in this post - I haven't commented on your blog for ages, I'm so sorry! But hopefully I'm back now. Ahhh bookstagram is so much fun! I did not expect to enjoy it this much. Thanks for taking the plunge with me! And your account is definitely one of my favourites - amazing photos Erin! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally do! You're an awesome friend with an awesome blog/bookstagram and I am SO happy you're back. I'm really enjoying bookstagram, too. It's more fun than I expected it to be. Thanks for everything (including commenting)!

      Delete
  7. These are great! Thanks for compiling this list :D It was great to see all the different styles. I love Kaitlin's bookstagram, but for some reason, I'm not following her on IG?? I'll have to fix that asap. Congrats on getting into bookstagram!

    Thanks for stopping by The Silver Words!

    - Eli @ The Silver Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was really fun searching through all the accounts and compiling this. Bookstagram has been super fun so far. Thanks for commenting, Eli!

      Delete